At Kriss & Feuerstein LLP we understand that providing the highest quality and value to our clients requires a continuing effort to attract, acquire, and retain the finest legal talent. Our accomplished attorneys and professionals offer unparalleled experience in a welcoming and collegial atmosphere that provides each employee the opportunity to develop to their full potential. The attorneys at Kriss & Feuerstein LLP have built a reputation of providing innovative strategy and professional leadership in their legal approach. To provide the highest quality real estate legal services, we at Kriss & Feuerstein LLP are continuously seeking bright and capable candidates to work alongside our accomplished practitioners.
Experienced attorneys, entry-level associates, law students, and administrative staff interested in a position at Kriss & Feuerstein LLP are encouraged to submit their resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION: Legal Records and Admin Support Coordinator
LOCATION: Midtown, Manhattan
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary commensurate with experience, discretionary year end bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, vacation and sick/personal days, paid holidays, 401(k), and more!
SUMMARY: Boutique Real Estate Law Firm seeking an experienced legal file clerk with 2-3 years experience as a lead file clerk at a law firm. Ideal candidate would possess commercial real estate law experience, strong leadership and problem solving abilities. The Records and Admin Support Coordinator would also provide some Office Services support, however, would be primarily responsible for overseeing maintenance of record management. As the lead on records management, this position is responsible for records chain of custody, filing, storage, retrieval and organization. This coordinator role works to lead initiatives to mitigate risks and decrease costs associated with record storage and retrieval.
- Knowledge of new records systems with strong background in legal records management
- Experience with filing legal documents in the appropriate files, overseeing file management, file intakes and records retention
- Improve accuracy and efficiency of filing system
- Retrieve documents and files when requested using filing system
- Organize, maintain and update files
- Delivery and pick up of facsimiles, mail and supplies within office
- Operate copy machines, facsimile machines, postage machines, binders, and computers
- Stock and maintain kitchens/pantries; brew coffee; replace water bottles in coolers
- Set up and break down food and beverages for meetings; maintain conference rooms
- Perform light manual tasks, including hanging pictures and assembling small furniture
- Perform errands outside office as needed (pick up and deliver documents, packages and supplies)
- At least 2-3+ years of detailed knowledge of records management systems
- Experience with document management systems and proficiency In Microsoft Office strongly preferred
- Ability to lead a small team and work well with others in a team environment
- Familiarity with standard office equipment, including telephone systems, copy machines, facsimile machines, computers and scanners
- Familiarity with specialized equipment, including postage and binding machines
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively and to follow instructions from a diverse group of clients, attorneys, staff and vendors
- The ability to provide information with exceptional courtesy and tact
- Previous experience working in a law firm preferred
Please send resumes and inquiries to Katherine Mendez at email@example.com.