At Kriss & Feuerstein LLP we understand that providing the highest quality and value to our clients requires a continuing effort to attract, acquire, and retain the finest legal talent. Our accomplished attorneys and professionals offer unparalleled experience in a welcoming and collegial atmosphere that provides each employee the opportunity to develop to their full potential. The attorneys at Kriss & Feuerstein LLP have built a reputation of providing innovative strategy and professional leadership in their legal approach. To provide the highest quality real estate legal services, we at Kriss & Feuerstein LLP are continuously seeking bright and capable candidates to work alongside our accomplished practitioners.
Experienced attorneys, entry-level associates, law students, and administrative staff interested in a position at Kriss & Feuerstein LLP are encouraged to submit their resume and inquiries to email@example.com.
HR & Operations Manager
Position Summary: The HR & Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day business operations of the firm by providing direction, guidance and advice to attorneys, supervisors and staff in matters pertaining to employee relations, recruiting, employee benefits, information technology (working with outsourced IT vendor), marketing and business development, facilities, office services, accounting/billing, legal support, vendor management and any other area needed to ensure optimal efficiency of the firm’s business operations.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Discretionary year-end bonus. Additionally, K&F offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business administration, human resources or related field. MBA or law degree not required, but a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years managing law firm operations and handling employee relations & recruiting at all levels
- Ability to build trust, motivate, mentor and develop strong business relationships across all levels
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive information
- Ability to think strategically and analytically when assessing and planning firm’s needs
- Thorough understanding of law firm business operations and working in a fast paced, service-oriented environment
- Strong budgeting and financial skills to effectively manage operational and administrative costs
- Takes initiative, proactive and able to work independently to meet deadlines and perform responsibilities to get the job done
- Persuasive, cooperative personality with friendly demeanor and a sense of humor
Please send resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.