Sarah D. Ragusa
Sarah D. Ragusa is a Senior Associate in the firm’s finance and lending practice. Sarah represents financial institutions, private equity funds and borrowers in commercial real estate lending transactions including construction lending. She is a member of the New York State, Suffolk County, Nassau County and American Bar Associations, and the Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys.
- Lead counsel in representation of Borrower in $8.93MM New Jersey commercial construction loan. Managed transaction from comment and negotiation of term sheet through post-closing.
- Represented various institutional and private equity lenders in New York commercial acquisition, construction and project loan transactions from drafting commitment through post-closing.
- Lead counsel in representation of Borrower in $53MM CMBS mortgage loan transaction. Managed transaction from initial review of term sheet through post- closing partial release of collateral.
- Represented New York State Governor’s Office of State Recovery (“GOSR”) in connection with the sale and disposition of over 400 properties located throughout New York State as part of the State’s disaster relief recovery program.
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Touro college Jacob D. Fuchberg Law Center, J.D., 2012
- St. John’s University, B.S. magna cum laude, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
- Long Island Real Estate Group
- Co-chair of NextGen Subcommittee for the Accountants and Bankers Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City
- Chair of Young Leadership Committee, Needlers Foundation